Project: Brentwood – Conform Health (L.L.P.L)
Scope of works: Upgrade / Refurbishment of Existing 40 Bed facility.
1-0369 – Provision of 12 new Bathroom Facilities, 21 Dirty Linen Rooms, Kitchens & Dining Room and Fire & Lighting Upgrades to Corridors over 5 Stages. New Vinyl Floors throughout Corridors & Stairway.
- Existing residents in occupation including dementia.
- Access to Upper of work areas.
- Controlled removals of suspended slab on ground for new drainage insertions.
How those constraints were overcome
- Fulltime foreman for liaison & control of work areas.
- Access scaffold ramp for demolition removals.
- Drainage works very invasive & noisy for slab removals. This was minimised as much as possible.
Extremely difficult Project due to Site Constraints, Access, Narrow Corridors & Staging. LLPL Negotiated a similar contract upgrade at Calare Nursing Home, Orange NSW with MDF Group as a result of Brentwood Contract.