A central and accessible system for Facility Managers, Maintenance Staff and Head Office that is audit friendly and integrates your asset register with a scheduled maintenance calendar.
Quality of Service
Industry Memberships ...
We are proud members of the Master Builders Association, Aged & Community Services NSW & ACT, Facility Managers Australia and the … Read more >>
Contact the MDF Team …
What our clients have to say about MDF Group ...
"It was understood from the beginning that this development was not easy with the occupation of the existing building to remain and the tight and restrictive building site and access.However, … Read more >>
Stay up to date with accreditation issues and tips for managing the living environment
Can We Help You Find Something?
MDF GROUP RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Thankfully our team is still able to operate, and support our clients in the vital services they provide to aged care Residents. We would like to assure all existing and future clients that we have taken all possible measures to ensure the safety of our clients and our team and do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
* All staff have undertaken the online COVID-19 Infection Control online training provided by the Department of Health
* Temperature checks before entering premises - every time
* Health/travel questioning for all workers
* Reduced (and often eliminated) interaction with Residents and staff
* Staff and tradespeople are adhering to social distancing guidelines
If you require assistance with emergency repairs, temporary maintenance staff, building works or simply some advice, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe and continue with the vital role that you play.