Accredited building and maintenance services to Aged Care Facilities …
MDF Group specializes in providing accredited building and maintenance services to Aged Care Facilities.
The Aged Care Standards Agency Accreditation Ltd (ACSAA) certification process tightly governs what is acceptable and what is unacceptable for Aged Care Facilities in Australia.
All MDF Group work is compliant with ACSAA’s strict guidelines across all of the assessment areas (Sections – 1999 Instrument). MDF can specify what works are required, estimate the costs, complete the works and ensure that the scope is adequate to meet with certification requirements.
Why you should consider using MDF Group to manage your facility’s building projects:
Ensure your facility is compliant Click here to get in contact with us about the needs of your Aged Care facility.
Contact us for immediate attention to your facility’s Structure, Safety, Hazards, Privacy, Access, Mobility, OH & S, Heating & Cooling, Security, Lighting and Ventilation.
Download our PDF to view our brochure here
Quality Asset Maintenance Services For Aged Care Facilities In Sydney
Ensuring your facility is in pristine condition is an essential aspect for any business owner. However, when facility staff are always getting tied up with maintenance issues, other core aspects of your business are often neglected. In order to free up staff and allow them to focus on what you do best, MDF Group offers nursing home maintenance to Sydney facilities.
Outsource all work in just one phone call to MDF Group 02 9742 5001. Ensure the safety of your staff and residents while work is in progress. All our work is guaranteed.
Comprehensive solutions for your nursing home
We know it can be tough to navigate the regulations and guidelines regarding aged care asset management, with all work needing to be compliant across all assessment areas of the Aged Care Standards Agency Accreditation. We take away the stress of regulatory compliance so you can focus on what you do best. We focus on building long term relationships with our clients that are mutually beneficial. This allows us to provide you with comprehensive range of services all under one roof. We understand your business needs and great construction projects that work around you.
When you contact our team for aged care maintenance services in Sydney, we can provide you with a wide range of solutions including:
- Emergency Service – We provide a 24/7 emergency service for all building, electrical, plumbing, and roofing works.
- Specialist Advice – We can provide you with accurate, consistent regulatory and technical advice in the areas of BCA compliance, aged care accreditation compliance, fire systems (including fire sprinkler installation), fire engineering, essential services and energy efficiency through our partnerships with expert consultants.
- Building Reports – Condition and scope reports on building and building services compliance.
- Maintenance Inspections – MDF Group understands that every asset requires maintenance, whether it is located in a nursing home or commercial space. It is essential that maintenance of assets be supported by a commercial plan that proves that the expenditure is warranted by way of a return.
- Budgeting and Estimating – Upon completion of the project definition phase an estimate can be provided with accuracy directly related to the degree of project definition. Compliance estimates are also provided.
- Cloud Filing System – Corporate and quality information and documents should be both recorded and communicated. An easy and inexpensive way is to electronically file and access via ‘cloud filing systems’.
To learn more about asset management and the maintenance services we can provide in Sydney and regional areas, please get in touch with us today.
Click here to read about the services we provide to our clients.