Why invest in an asset register and planned maintenance schedule? …
An Integrated Fixed Asset Register is an online system to record and track all of your assets – from high value medical equipment to the humble staff room kettle. Developed by MDF Group, the system links each asset to its own maintenance schedule that provides notice when the maintenance is due.
How does it work?
- Accredited staff will barcode and log every asset in your facility
- Data are loaded to the system, with each asset assigned a unique label and link with a scheduled maintenance date. Images can also be uploaded
- Company officer can check the asset record via the system scanner (if applicable) as per the company’s requirements or in accordance with common or statutory requirements
- Once the maintenance schedule is set up, a report will be generated monthly to distribute to the Maintenance Officer (MO) describing which items need to be checked during the month
How can the Asset Register help you manage your facility?
- At the beginning of each month, a maintenance schedule will automatically be issued to your Maintenance Officer (MO). The MO will check the month’s maintenance schedule report and action those tasks.
- MO will tick completed via scanner (if applicable) or sign off on the a Planned Maintenance form.
- MO records all asset movement (new asset acquired, asset disposal) and MDF will upload to the system.
- Once the item is checked, ticked completed and uploaded, the system will automatically schedule the next month’s maintenance plan.
Call Jess Johnson on (02) 9742 5001 to book a free demonstration of our ‘Asset Register’ system. Or visit mdfgroup.com.au for more company information
Temporary Maintenance Officers
If your permanent staff are sick, or on leave, or you experience a higher than usual volume of work, MDF Group can provide a Temporary Maintenance Officer to help your facility continue to function at its best.
All MDF Group Maintenance Officers:
- Are experienced working in Aged Care facilities
- Have Police checks
- Have great customer service skills
- Are skilled in generalist maintenance works
- Can plan, implement, document, and monitor planned and reactive maintenance
- Are familiar with ISO 9001, AS 4801 & ISO 14000 obligations
Email JessJohnson@mdfgroup.com.au or call us on 9742 5001 for a Maintenance Officer solution that’s right for your facility.
WHS Inspections and Reports
MDF Group will attend a facility or home care premises prior to and/or following renovations or modification.
MDF Group assesses the site and provides a
detailed report, highlighting any risks or non-compliance issues, and provides a resolution.
What is an ATWA Lockshield?
ATWA means: ABLE TO WITHSTAND ATTACK.
It is a particularly common practice for illegal entry through an outwardly opening fire rated door as the locking assembly for outwardly opening fire doors are considered to be relatively easy to gain entry partly due to the fire egress and safety requirements.
MDF Group Pty Ltd has developed a system to deter and/or prevent forced entry to property via fire or egress doors by providing an effective and highly visual physical barrier.
Do you need an ATWA Lockshield to protect your property?
Do you have:
- external doors as a means of entry to your property
- secluded entry / exit doors
- external entry / exit doors
- property that must be protected
- danger if entry is gained
- danger if a door is open and unattended
- standard door hardware as the only protection against unlawful entry
Benefits of the ATWA
- Prevents forced entry and maintains security to ‘at risk’ sites.
- Visibly deters attempts and “hardens” the target of attack.
- Minimises damage to door / frame from attempted attacks.
- To be capable of “Retro-fitting” to all doors replaced enhancing the benefits of existing hardware.
- Fire tested for compliance with AS 1905 to maintain 3 or 4 hour fire door certification and “Tagging” to Part 1 of that Standard.
- Can be used with electronic locking (strikes)
- no moving parts
- no wear and tear
- no maintenance requirement or on-cost
- can be retrofitted or fitted new.
- It is suitable for fitting to all outward-opening and inward-opening doors at high risk sites
- Could also be fitted to “Double Door” pairs
Tried and tested
The ATWA has been tested by trained security personnel.
- There were no noise restrictions placed on the locksmith;
- No limitations on the tools used for the entry attempt;
- The locksmith was allowed inspection of the system via an opened door prior to the test and the test was conducted during daylight hours
None of those advantages are available in normal circumstances.
The results of all entry attempts have failed. Moreover the door can still be opened from the inside. There is only superficial damage to the door frame.
Getting the ATWA Lockshield installed
Click Here to get informations on our new or existing doors.